Although exciting, the process of moving out can, at times, feel like an uphill battle. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, this local removal company has you covered. The moving team will follow strict safety guidelines to efficiently load, transport, and unload your items at your new address.
Our full house removals can also include professional packing services upon request. This will save you lots of time and stress since the team will quickly wrap all items for you. They can also use their tools to disassemble and reassemble any larger furniture items as part of the service.
Man and Van Removals Vs. Domestic Removals – What Is the Difference?
Our affordable van removals in London is the perfect service if you’re planning a small move. If you are confident that you have enough manpower, you can hire just a van with a driver and load your items with the help of your friends. If nobody can assist you with your move, you can get the trained and insured driver to help you with the loading and unloading process instead.
Our home removals, on the other hand, are more suited if you’re moving out of a bigger property (up to 6 bedrooms). Based on your detailed description and the pictures you provide, the experienced removals crew will arrive in a van of suitable size to safely load all of your items in one go. Upon request, your house move can also include any of the following things:
- Delivery of packing materials – standard boxes (36 x 36 cm), large boxes (46 x 46 cm), wardrobe boxes (50 x 124 cm), bubble wrap, PVC tape, and more;
- Expert packing services – the team will arrive a day prior to your service to neatly pack all of your items; couches and other furniture will be protected with special plastic covers;
- Assembly and disassembly – if you have pre-assembled furniture that is too big or heavy to be reliably moved down the stairs, the team will use screwdrivers and other tools to disassemble it and put everything together at the final destination.
What You Gain by Contacting Our Removal Company
Convenience is at the heart of everything Best Move does. To back up our statement, we offer:
- Day and night customer support over the phone and online;
- Workday, weekend, bank holiday, and after-hour appointments;
- Hoisting of heavy furniture (pianos, etc.) through windows;
- Insured service by uniformed and seasoned professionals;
- Fixed prices when performing long-distance moves.
Things the House Removalists Can Help You Move
Below are some of the items that the house removals team can move as part of your service*:
- Living room: sofas, bookshelves, dining chairs/coffee tables, TVs, HiFi/home cinemas;
- Bedroom: wardrobes, single beds, double beds, bedside tables, chests of drawers;
- Kitchen: cupboards, fridges/freezers, ovens/cookers, microwaves;
- Garden: various garden furniture, sheds, playgrounds;
- Others: boxes of various size, suitcases, pieces of art, pianos, safes (up to 80 kg).
*Note that we cannot transport food, hazardous substances, medicine, or any illegal goods.
Benefit from Reliable and Timely Furniture Courier Services
Once you’ve moved into your new property, you may want to shop for a few extra pieces of furniture. Best Move can assist you with that as well by performing swift furniture collection and delivery to any corner of the British capital. All you have to do is send us a list of your ordered items, along with their unique product codes, and choose a convenient day for your delivery.
If you ordered flat-pack furniture, you can combine our delivery service with professional furniture assembly to make use of your new items on the same day of your delivery! Each of the furniture removalists is extensively trained, insured and will bring all necessary tools to put together furniture by Tesco, IKEA, and other brands in line with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Make Life Simple by Mixing and Matching More Handy Services
Are you renting the home you’re about to leave? Then you probably know that the chances of getting your deposit back without a thorough clean are pretty slim. To ensure that you will get your money back and leave the property in a presentable state, combine your professional home removals appointment with our rubbish removal and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning.
Besides coming at a significant discount, a combined booking will also allow you to handle all tedious aspects of your move in a single day. Now, you will finally have time to enjoy a moment of peace and quiet before the Great Unpacking begins. Should you spot any stains after our end of tenancy cleaning, however, let us know within the next 72 hours and we’ll do a free re-clean!