Man And Van Westerham
Want to change the furniture of your house or you’re relocating your home and need a reliable man and van service in Westerham? We are the professional removers to rely on. Best Move can help you in your long or short distance move as well as relocate certain items or an entire property from one place to another. Having the proper specialized vans and new generation equipment, we will quickly find the right solution for your moving problems. Whether you need to remove useless items from your place, deliver a TV set to your new home, relocate your office, or have any other removal task in mind, we can help you. Our removal technicians will complete all relocating jobs you have in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring your full satisfaction.
Enjoy Amazing Benefits From Our Man And Van Service In Westerham
- Convenient appointments – You will receive the best removal option for you at a time of your choosing. Our working time is always tailored to the personal schedule of our clients.
- Additional services for a smooth move – We can help you not only with our man and van service but also with other removal solutions, including but not limited to, storage, packing and boxes, rubbish clearance, furniture assembly and more. Furthermore, when you combine several services in one order, you receive a discount.
- Removal service to the smallest detail – Our friendly technicians will take care of each stage of your relocating process. This means they will load and unload your items, and complete all other jobs related to the secure transportation of your belongings.
- Specialized vans and equipment – We have a variety of tools and different kinds of vehicles, which enables us to select the most appropriate ones for your specific removal purposes. It is not a problem for us to move fragile objects or items with awkward forms.
Man And Van In Westerham For All Your Needs
Our services are requested for a variety of things. For example, the most common ones are:
- Small moves. If you have transported all boxes and items to your new place but need an experienced man and van in Westerham to help you transport one or two pieces of furniture, don’t hesitate to reach us. Even if the items are too big, we have the skills and the tools to disassemble and re-assemble them at your new place.
- Student moves. When students move out of their dorms, they often need their items transported to more than one place. Our man with van service is great for that. We can load your and your roommate’s items and deliver them to two separate addresses.
- Full-scale house moves. Want to move out of your four-bedroom house? No problem! Even though we specialise in providing small moves and man and van services, we can help you with big relocations too! With Best Move, you can tailor the service to fit your specific needs and hire as many movers as you need. Let our man and van experts handle the packing, moving, end of tenancy cleaning, and everything else related to relocation.
- Furniture collection and delivery. Want to buy an item from a furniture store like IKEA? You don’t need to spend all day transporting and assembling it. Instead, you can let the professionals do it! By hiring a man and van in Westerham to collect, deliver, and assemble the furniture you chose, the whole process will be hassle-free and won’t take much of your free time.
- Rubbish removals. In order to get rid of the unneeded items from your old place, you might need a waste collection service. Since we have both big and small vans, you can be sure that no matter the amount of waste, the job will be done!
Man With A Van Westerham On Your Side
We always provide fully-insured moving services and can send you a team of two to three Westerham movers, if necessary. We can also send just one technician if we conclude your move allows it. The Borough of Westerham is large, but fortunately, we cover all areas in its boundaries with our man with van Westerham services.
How To Make A Booking With Us?
All you need to do is to contact us via phone or online. Just dial 020 3404 5162, use the live chat facility or fill out the request a service form. We will be happy to assist with your booking or give you additional information regarding our man and van services in Westerham.
Frequently Asked Questions By Our Customers
How many men will do my removal?
The moving crew can consist of up to three men, depending on amount of goods to be moved, and the schedule demands your move has. We are responsible for providing you with a sufficient number of movers.
How long will my removal take?
Our representatives will make sure to calculate the time needed for your move. It depends on the amount of goods to move, plus the distance that has to be covered. Parking space should also be taken into consideration. The closer the van is parked to your property, the less time it would take the movers to load all your boxes and furniture. Our representatives take all factors into account, so in order to get the time for your removal properly calculated make sure to tell us all the specifics and details of your move.
Do you provide packing and boxes?
Yes, we can include boxes and packing service for your house, office removals, and man and van service. We have high quality packing materials(such as bubble wrap, strong tape and packing paper) to guarantee safe transportation of your goods.
Ready To Book A Service?
Request a free quote through our website’s contact form, or by calling our friendly representatives at 02034045162. The info we need is the pick-up and drop off addresses, the date of the move, your name, phone and email, and an approximate list of the items you need to move. After that, you will be contacted by one of our sales agents so that you can receive your quote, and arrange your removals service. Your job is now done, and the only thing left to do is to greet the professional moving team on the day of your appointment. They will do the service according to your requirements, while you give yourself the rest you deserve.
I ordered some flat packs and I thought it would be easy to assemble. Not only I wasted so many hours, but the pieces never came out. Fortunately, Best Move’s man made it look easy, so easy I think I can now do it myself.
Best Move gave me the best quote out of all the man and van companies I called. I was also pleasantly surprised to see how fast and careful they worked. No items were damaged at the end of my move. Definitely would call them again.
Junk clearance is a job I wouldn’t like to face. Thankfully, Best Move has a solution and your guys were working like they do rubbish removals every day. Now this place looks set to become our new office.