Quick & Secure Furniture Delivery Service With Best Move
Moving furniture from one place to another, especially in London, is always a hassle. In cases like this, you can always rely on Best Move to provide you with the service you need. Our flat-pack furniture delivery is performed by trained and efficient staff, who will safely transport whatever you need – from an old squeaky wardrobe to a brand new queen-sized bed, with the option to assemble it on the spot. By choosing Best Move, you are choosing an all-in-one service that will give you complete peace of mind. We also provide a free basic compensation cover up for up to £50,000, in case of any accidents.
What Does Our Furniture Courier Service Include?
Whether it’s a night stand or a “ready-to-assemble” wardrobe – In our service, we offer a quick and safe transport of any IKEA furniture you want delivered to your home. Flat-pack furniture is stored in carton-flat package boxes, which is where the name comes from. It usually comes with all the necessary tools and assembly instructions. You can book our courier furniture collection and delivery to transport items you already have or goods you have ordered from IKEA. Upon request, furniture delivery can be combined with our assembly service. The professional team will put together the items you have purchased so you don’t have to worry with all of the different bolts and nuts.
- B&Q, Argos, Tesco, Dwell, Harveys, Heals, and Ilva.
Just give us the list of the items and the invoice and leave the rest to the team.
- Kitchen: sideboards, dining tables & chairs, stools & benches, free-standing kitchens, modular kitchens
- Hallway: shoe cabinets, hooks & hangers, racks & stands
- Bedroom: beds, bedside tables, chest of drawers, wardrobes, dressing tables
- Living Room: TV stands & cabinets, coffee & side tables, shelving units, console tables, sofas & armchairs, living room storage
- Children’s Room: cot beds & normal beds, wardrobes, storage furniture, desks & chairs
- Garden: storage, tables, chairs
Best Move - Get Multiple Benefits When You Choose Best Move
- You have the power to select the payment method most suitable for you.
- Need more than just our word for it? Check out the feedback of our many satisfied customers!
- You have questions or you need to add anything to your service? Just call our professional 24/7 customer service department.
- Upon request, we can provide furniture assembly by a trained and insured team of professionals.
- Choose from a variety of retailers when shopping for your furniture.
- Flexible schedule that offers delivery options within 48 hours of your purchase, including on weekends and public holidays.
How Does Our Furniture Collection Service Work?
- Order your new furniture from your closest IKEA branch.
- Send us the list of the items, which includes their serial numbers, and a payment invoice at least 48 hours prior to when you expect the service to be provided.
- We dispatch an experienced team to collect your furniture from the store.
- The technicians load the items in their van and deliver them right to your doorstep at the appointed time.
- If needed, the team can help you out with the assembly of the items on site. You only need to reach us in advance and give as much info as possible, so that the team can come completely prepared for the job.
Ready To Book Your Professional Furniture Delivery Service?
You can request a free quote for your flat-pack furniture collection either by using our online contact form or by calling one of our friendly representatives at 02034045162. You will receive an estimate of the price for the service over the phone or by email and when you are ready to book we will arrange everything needed. If you are ordering from one of our partner retailers, just send us a list of the items with an invoice, and the professional team will do the rest while you enjoy your day.