Man And Van Merton - Hire Moving Experts In SW19
Best Move removals will guarantee you a hassle-free move! We’ll take care to remove the stress from your day… alongside your valuable belongings, furniture and appliances! The professional man and van teams in the Borough of Merton will carefully load and unload vans fully equipped with ramps and tailgates for ease and security. No job is too big or too small for the London experts – we have years of experience in the business. Our whole range of moving services has been designed with you in mind, so why not take advantage of them by using our packing materials and boxes or our storage facilities as well?
I ordered some flat packs and I thought it would be easy to assemble. Not only I wasted so many hours, but the pieces never came out. Fortunately, Best Move’s man made it look easy, so easy I think I can now do it myself.
Best Move gave me the best quote out of all the man and van companies I called. I was also pleasantly surprised to see how fast and careful they worked. No items were damaged at the end of my move. Definitely would call them again.
Junk clearance is a job I wouldn’t like to face. Thankfully, Best Move has a solution and your guys were working like they do rubbish removals every day. Now this place looks set to become our new office.
Your Requirements For Man And Van In Merton Met
- We know just how complicated moving can be, so we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you can relax while we work! Our appointment slots are very flexible and will fit into the busiest of schedules. We also offer weekdays, weekends and holiday bookings, all at affordable prices. We’ve even got overnight options and same-day emergency service if you need them. The fully-trained and reliable members of the Merton man and van team are dedicated to providing risk-free and fully-insured van hires removals, so you don’t need to worry. Take a look at a few of the nearby areas in South London that we cover: Kingston, Bromley, Wandsworth, Sutton, and Croydon. Bear in mind this is just a shortlist, and whether you are in or nearby London, we got you covered! We strive to be flexible and available in order to suit the needs of as many clients as possible. So, if you need our help to hire a premier man and van in Merton or anywhere else, you simply need to contact us at 02034045162.
Why Our Man And Van Services In Merton SW19
There are many factors that make us a preferred option for hiring a van and men. For example, we arrange:
- The fastest routes – Door-to-door service delivered safely and securely. Moreover, the movers work fast and your relocation won’t take more than it should.
- Long-distance jobs – With fixed distance prices, no matter how long it takes. We strive to tailor our man and van service according to your custom needs. So, if you need to move internationally or long-distance within the UK, we will make a special offer for you.
- Pre-bookings – Reserve your slot at no charge if you want to reschedule. You can book a man with a van in Merton for your relocation as soon as you like.
- Payment options – Flexible and affordable. In our desire to be the preferred Merton man and van company, we strive to be flexible not only with our availability but also with our pricing.
Hire Additional Moving Services In The Borough Of Merton
In addition to having such reasonable rates, we also offer great deals and discounts when you combine our services. If you need office removals experts to relocate you with minimum disruptions to your business, or house removals to move you completely, just let us know when and where and we’ll be there! You can benefit from our man and van services in Merton to collect and deliver an item from a furniture store. We also do furniture assembly, so if you have trouble assembling IKEA flat-pack items, don’t hesitate to book this service too. There are no area limitations on moving within the London area. Our vans are equipped with hoists, ramps and tailgates, meaning we can move any heavy and oddly-shaped furniture with skill and care. We’ll go above and beyond normal moving jobs and if you need furniture taken apart and assembled, we’ll do that for you too. Just ask how we can help you and we’ll let you know!
Merton Parking Tips
As you’ll have to accommodate a removals van in both your current location and the new one, it is good to know about the parking restrictions implemented nearby. The Borough of Merton has parking regulations, so if you are not familiar with them near your house or office, there are signs at the entrance to your area. Also, street lines indicate where you can park as well. Visit the Borough of Merton Council website to learn more about parking. Best Move officials recommend asking your neighbours who are residents about a spare parking ticket. However, visitor parking permits are inexpensive, can be purchased online, and you don’t have to be a resident or to own a vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions By Our Customers
Can I move over the weekend, or overnight?
We can arrange your removals services for every day of the week, any time you want. Bear in mind that extra fee applies for late working hours (after 19:00h). Holiday appointments are not a problem as well. Being convenient is our priority.
How many men will do my removal?
The moving crew can consist of up to three men, depending on amount of goods to be moved, and the schedule demands your move has. We are responsible for providing you with a sufficient number of movers.
How long will my removal take?
Our representatives will make sure to calculate the time needed for your move. It depends on the amount of goods to move, plus the distance that has to be covered. Parking space should also be taken into consideration. The closer the van is parked to your property, the less time it would take the movers to load all your boxes and furniture. Our representatives take all factors into account, so in order to get the time for your removal properly calculated make sure to tell us all the specifics and details of your move.
Ready To Book A Service?
Request a free quote through our website’s contact form, or by calling our friendly representatives at 02034045162. The info we need is the pick-up and drop off addresses, the date of the move, your name, phone and email, and an approximate list of the items you need to move. After that, you will be contacted by one of our sales agents so that you can receive your quote, and arrange your removals service. Your job is now done, and the only thing left to do is to greet the professional moving team on the day of your appointment. They will do the service according to your requirements, while you give yourself the rest you deserve.