Man And Van In Bexley – Professional Services For Your Best Move Yet
Best Move is the first choice when you need to hire a man and van service in Bexley. We believe in providing all our customers with the best drivers, movers and vehicles so that your house or office removals are handled in the safest and most reliable way. We produce excellent results and offer a wide range of benefits to suit any budget on a variety of services to ensure our customer needs are met to the highest standards.
I ordered some flat packs and I thought it would be easy to assemble. Not only I wasted so many hours, but the pieces never came out. Fortunately, Best Move’s man made it look easy, so easy I think I can now do it myself.
Best Move gave me the best quote out of all the man and van companies I called. I was also pleasantly surprised to see how fast and careful they worked. No items were damaged at the end of my move. Definitely would call them again.
Junk clearance is a job I wouldn’t like to face. Thankfully, Best Move has a solution and your guys were working like they do rubbish removals every day. Now this place looks set to become our new office.
Bexley Man And Van Service For Your Relief
From packing or delivering your goods, we will ensure that all your requirements are handled with great attention to detail. We’ve been offering our man and van service in Bexley for more than a decade and can customise your order according to your individual needs. Safety is our priority to ensure swift transportation. We pride ourselves on our client based reputation and that our customers have been satisfied with our professionalism and low-cost pricing.
Bear in mind we cover your area as well!
The Benefits Of Hiring Best Move For Man And Van Service
- Boxes, packing materials, and packing service available on request – don’t have the time to search for boxes? Don’t worry, we can deliver all the necessary materials to you. Best Move can also schedule your appointment for both packing and moving services in order to take away all hassle of the relocation.
- Modern vans equipped with GPS and loading apparatus – the movers will have the assistance of modern loading equipment in order to swiftly handle your items. Also, the vans are equipped with blankets to wrap and protect your furniture during the process.
- Best Move can help with all types of items – no matter what the size of your move is, our man and van Bexley services are suitable. Furthermore, we can also help if you want to hire a van for furniture collection from IKEA, delivery to your place and assembly.
- Book at short notice or in an emergency – we are proud of our flexibility and availability. We can arrange for a man with a van not only in Bexley but also in other London boroughs. So, if you need a mover during any weekday or bank holiday, simply book with us!
- Professional staff carrying full insurance and certified in safety handling – the vetted movers can assist with any service related to relocation. Furthermore, we can also book you an appointment for the end of tenancy cleaning with a guarantee. Let us prove what easy and swift service means by hiring a man and van in Bexley with us!
Expert Bexley Man And Van Teams To Bring Peace Of Mind
Each member of the man and van teams in Bexley has been reference-checked and trained to achieve certification within the highest safety standards. Operating modern vans, both small and large, we offer a bespoke service for both business and personal moves. If you need help with packing or require packing materials, we’re always on hand to help. We will ensure that all your contents are fully insured so you have peace of mind that we’re doing a first class job on any of our services.
Bexley Parking Information
In Bexley, there are controlled parking zones which operate from 9 am to 7 pm. Restrictions are clearly signed and there are usually parking meters nearby. Best Move recommends asking a neighbouring resident about a spare parking ticket. If not, there are daily or hourly visitor parking permits, scratch cards, and pay and display machines. Arranging your removals van parking space is of importance, so please care to visit the Bexley Council’s website parking information page. Even though, Bexley may not be the densest area in London parking regulations are needed to manage the demand for curbside parking, which if not managed could create limited availability of parking spaces for local residents. Learn more about parking on the Borough of Bexley Council website.
Frequently Asked Questions By Our Customers
What about moving pets along?
Do you do piano removals?
We have the equipment, vans, and men with experience in moving pianos (excluding grand piano).
How are storage payments made?
During the booking process, a customer agent will ask about the estimated value of your belongings. Storage is calculated on weekly basis. So, please note that the price may be amended depending on whether the number of storage containers changes. If such a situation occurs, you will be informed within 2 business days.
Ready To Book A Service?
Request a free quote through our website’s contact form, or by calling our friendly representatives at 02034045162. The info we need is the pick-up and drop off addresses, the date of the move, your name, phone and email, and an approximate list of the items you need to move. After that, you will be contacted by one of our sales agents so that you can receive your quote, and arrange your removals service. Your job is now done, and the only thing left to do is to greet the professional moving team on the day of your appointment. They will do the service according to your requirements, while you give yourself the rest you deserve.