Need man and van services in the London Borough of Hillingdon? Not to worry! We at Best Move Man and Van have all the experience and tools needed to make your Hillingdon move stress-free and easy. So, instead of spending time in searching for boxes and look for friends that are willing to help you, just choose the best option – to hire a true professionals!
Hillingdon Man and Van Done Right
The Borough of Hillingdon is a busy place and people move all the time. You can call us any time to book professional man and van services when:
- You have packed all your items and are moving home, but don’t have sufficient transport. In this case the moving team of highly dedicated and skilled movers will load all your boxes in a blink of an eye and will deliver them to your new address.
- You need several large and bulky items moved from one Hillingdon address to another. This applies for nearby areas as well. For example you need two large sofas moved from your home to Harrow or Ealing.
- You need an item picked up from a local retailer shop and delivered to your place or collected from your home and delivered somewhere else.
- You need heavy and awkward furniture moved, but can’t do it on your own. It doesn’t matter where you need it moved as long as it’s in the limits of London.
- You require someone to organise all aspects of your move from Hillingdon – man and van service, rubbish collection, tenancy cleaning, boxes, and anything else. Best Move is a phone call away!
All our Hillingdon man and van services are fully insured, reasonably priced and available on flexible working schedules.
As mentioned earlier, you are not limited to hiring us just for this area, but can instead have us move you to other areas such as Hammersmith and Fulham, Hounslow, Brent or Richmond Upon Thames. The choice is yours!
Hourly Rates for Man with a Van in Hillingdon:
|Self Load||1 Man||2 Men||3 Men|
|Moves from Sunday to Thursday with a Transit Van (min. 2 hours)||£21||£29||£39||£49|
|Moves from Sunday to Thursday with a Luton Van (min. 2 hours)||–||£42||£52||£62|
|Moves on Fridays and Saturdays with a Transit Van (min. 2 hours)||£27||£32||£42||£52|
|Moves on Fridays and Saturdays with a Luton Van (min. 2 hours)||–||£48||£58||£68|
|*Our prices are not final and could’ve meanwhile gone down.|
|*To get the best quote, please contact us! Discounts available on multiple bookings.|
Benefits Londoners Get When Hiring Us
- Moving expertise: all company movers are fully checked and specially trained to carry out all our moving jobs.
- Extra services: we might specialise in providing Londoners with man and van services, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do anything else.
- 24/7 Customer care: you can get in touch with our friendly staff by phone, email or chat at any time.
- No area limitations: you live in the Borough of Hillingdon, but want to move outside of west London. No problem, we cover all areas and regions of the capital.
Moving Solutions Different than Man and Van in Hillingdon
Man and van is a service for a small scale moves and sometimes you need extra services to go along with it. That’s why we offer those services to make your move easier.
Item packing – if you lack enough free time to look for boxes, just give us a call. The Hillingdon man and van movers are specially trained in the art of item packing and always use top notch packing materials and sturdy cardboard boxes. This service can be a easily combined with your regular house relocation, office removals or your small man and van move.
Storage – use our removals and storage services when you need to leave some of your items outside of your home for a while.
End of tenancy cleaning and rubbish removals – moving house always leaves a huge mess. The professional professional cleaners will come and clean everything up ensuring you will get your deposit back.
Furniture assembly – Sometimes we disassemble large pieces of furniture to make them better fit inside our moving vans. Of course, we put them back together once we’ve unloaded them. You can also hire our furniture assembly services when you’ve bought an item from IKEA, but have no idea how to assemble it.