Man And Van Sevenoaks
Do you need a reliable man and van company to collect, deliver and unload your belongings to your new address? You have come to the right place! Best Move can provide you with the perfect man and van service for your relocation needs. We deliver a wide range of removal services to any place in Sevenoaks at a convenient time for our clients. With our great team of skilful removers and a fleet of specialized vehicles, we can cope with any moving job quickly, safely and reliably. You will receive professional help not only for the safe transportation of your items but also for the packing of your goods, storing them, removing the waste, cleaning your old or new home, and more. We will be with you in every challenge related to your relocation process.
Man And Van In Sevenoaks For All Your Needs
Our services are requested for a variety of things. For example, the most common ones are:
- Small moves. If you have transported all boxes and items to your new place but need an experienced man and van in Sevenoaks to help you transport one or two pieces of furniture, don’t hesitate to reach us. Even if the items are too big, we have the skills and the tools to disassemble and re-assemble them at your new place.
- Student moves. When students move out of their dorms, they often need their items transported to more than one place. Our man with van service is great for that. We can load your and your roommate’s items and deliver them to two separate addresses.
- Full-scale house moves. Want to move out of your four-bedroom house? No problem! Even though we specialise in providing small moves and man and van services, we can help you with big relocations too! With Best Move, you can tailor the service to fit your specific needs and hire as many movers as you need. Let our man and van experts handle the packing, moving, end of tenancy cleaning, and everything else related to relocation.
- Furniture collection and delivery. Want to buy an item from a furniture store like IKEA? You don’t need to spend all day transporting and assembling it. Instead, you can let the professionals do it! By hiring a man and van in Sevenoaks to collect, deliver, and assemble the furniture you chose, the whole process will be hassle-free and won’t take much of your free time.
- Rubbish removals. In order to get rid of the unneeded items from your old place, you might need a waste collection service. Since we have both big and small vans, you can be sure that no matter the amount of waste, the job will be done!
Your Nice And Smooth Van Removal Services Sevenoaks
We’ve been operating our professional man with a van service for more than a decade in Sevenoaks. We understand the importance of meeting our clients’ requirements, no matter how small or large a job and do so with a highly professional approach. We’ll make certain that all of your contents are fully insured so you know your goods are well cared for from start to finish. With a high record of customer satisfaction, the moving experts offer first-class assistance every time and within a budget, you can afford.
What Fantastic Perks You Will Receive From Our Man And Van Service In Sevenoaks
- Highly efficient, prompt and reliable removal service – Our man with van specialists have clean driving licenses and are familiar with the fastest routes in Northolt in order to deliver fast and correct services each and every time.
- Many additional removal options – We can help you in every stage of your moving process by giving you services, such as furniture collection and assembly, storage options, packing and boxes delivery, end of tenancy cleaning, and others you can choose from and combine.
- The right equipment and specialized vehicles – The tools, materials and vans we are equipped with allow us to transport different kinds of items and assist you in any type of move.
- Flexible appointment slots – We can work around your busy schedule and tailor our services to your individual needs.
How To Make A Booking With Us?
All you need to do is to contact us via phone or online. Just dial 020 3404 5162, use the live chat facility or fill out the request a service form. We will be happy to assist with your booking or give you additional information regarding our man and van services in Sevenoaks.
Frequently Asked Questions By Our Customers
How many men will do my removal?
The moving crew can consist of up to three men, depending on amount of goods to be moved, and the schedule demands your move has. We are responsible for providing you with a sufficient number of movers.
How long will my removal take?
Our representatives will make sure to calculate the time needed for your move. It depends on the amount of goods to move, plus the distance that has to be covered. Parking space should also be taken into consideration. The closer the van is parked to your property, the less time it would take the movers to load all your boxes and furniture. Our representatives take all factors into account, so in order to get the time for your removal properly calculated make sure to tell us all the specifics and details of your move.
Do you provide packing and boxes?
Yes, we can include boxes and packing service for your house, office removals, and man and van service. We have high quality packing materials(such as bubble wrap, strong tape and packing paper) to guarantee safe transportation of your goods.
Ready To Book A Service?
Request a free quote through our website’s contact form, or by calling our friendly representatives at 02034045162. The info we need is the pick-up and drop off addresses, the date of the move, your name, phone and email, and an approximate list of the items you need to move. After that, you will be contacted by one of our sales agents so that you can receive your quote, and arrange your removals service. Your job is now done, and the only thing left to do is to greet the professional moving team on the day of your appointment. They will do the service according to your requirements, while you give yourself the rest you deserve.
I ordered some flat packs and I thought it would be easy to assemble. Not only I wasted so many hours, but the pieces never came out. Fortunately, Best Move’s man made it look easy, so easy I think I can now do it myself.
Best Move gave me the best quote out of all the man and van companies I called. I was also pleasantly surprised to see how fast and careful they worked. No items were damaged at the end of my move. Definitely would call them again.
Junk clearance is a job I wouldn’t like to face. Thankfully, Best Move has a solution and your guys were working like they do rubbish removals every day. Now this place looks set to become our new office.