Man And Van Hillingdon Service For Speedy And Easy Relocation
Need man and van services in the London Borough of Hillingdon? Not to worry! We at Best Move Man and Van have all the experience and tools needed to make your Hillingdon move stress-free and easy. So, instead of spending time searching for boxes and looking for friends that are willing to help you, just choose the best option – to hire a true professional!
I ordered some flat packs and I thought it would be easy to assemble. Not only I wasted so many hours, but the pieces never came out. Fortunately, Best Move’s man made it look easy, so easy I think I can now do it myself.
Best Move gave me the best quote out of all the man and van companies I called. I was also pleasantly surprised to see how fast and careful they worked. No items were damaged at the end of my move. Definitely would call them again.
Junk clearance is a job I wouldn’t like to face. Thankfully, Best Move has a solution and your guys were working like they do rubbish removals every day. Now this place looks set to become our new office.
Hillingdon Man And Van Done Right
The Borough of Hillingdon is a busy place and people move all the time. You can call us any time to book professional man and van services when:
- You have packed all your items and are moving home, but don’t have sufficient transport. In this case, the moving team of highly dedicated and skilled movers will load all your boxes in a blink of an eye and will deliver them to your new address.
- You need several large and bulky items moved from one Hillingdon address to another. This applies to nearby areas as well. For example, you need two large sofas moved from your home to Harrow or Ealing.
- You need an item picked up from a local retailer shop and delivered to your place or collected from your home and delivered somewhere else.
- You need heavy and awkward furniture moved, but can’t do it on your own. It doesn’t matter where you need it moved as long as it’s within the limits of London.
- You require someone to organise all aspects of your move from Hillingdon – man and van service, rubbish collection, tenancy cleaning, boxes, and anything else. Best Move is a phone call away!
All our Hillingdon man and van services are fully insured, reasonably priced and available on flexible working schedules.
As mentioned earlier, you are not limited to hiring us just for this area, but can instead have us move you to other areas such as Hammersmith and Fulham, Hounslow, Brent or Richmond Upon Thames. The choice is yours!
Benefits Londoners Get When Hiring Us
- Moving expertise: all company movers are fully checked and specially trained to carry out all our moving jobs.
- Extra services: we might specialise in providing Londoners with man and van services, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do anything else.
- 24/7 Customer care: you can get in touch with our friendly staff by phone, email or chat at any time.
- No area limitations: you live in the Borough of Hillingdon, but want to move outside of west London. No problem, we cover all areas and regions of the capital.
Moving Solutions Different Than Man And Van In Hillingdon
Man and van is a service for small scale moves and sometimes you need extra services to go along with it. That’s why we offer those services to make your move easier.
Item packing – if you lack enough free time to look for boxes, just give us a call. The Hillingdon man and van movers are specially trained in the art of item packing and always use top-notch packing materials and sturdy cardboard boxes. This service can be easily combined with your regular house relocation, office removals or your small man and van move.
Storage – use our removals and storage services when you need to leave some of your items outside of your home for a while.
End of tenancy cleaning and rubbish removals – the moving house always leaves a huge mess. The professional cleaners will come and clean everything up ensuring you will get your deposit back.
Furniture assembly – Sometimes we disassemble large pieces of furniture to make them better fit inside our moving vans. Of course, we put them back together once we’ve unloaded them. You can also hire our furniture assembly services when you’ve bought an item from IKEA, but have no idea how to assemble it.
Parking In The Borough Of Hillingdon
The Borough of Hillingdon is situated in the west of London. The borough is expanding rapidly, so It is essential for both residential properties and businesses to control the traffic in this area. The council of Hillingdon manages any parking restrictions and issues parking permits and vouchers for visitors. Any controlled parking zones (CPZs) in the Borough are marked with signs and require a pre-paid parking permit in order for a person to park in that zone.
Before you hire the removals van, please get familiarized with the parking rules on your street and acquire a valid voucher. A tip from Best Move is to ask your neighbours for a spare ticket. These are not registration specified and can be used by visitors and contractors for a certain amount of time. For more information please visit the Borough of Hillingdon’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions By Our Customers
Do you do piano removals?
We have the equipment, vans, and men with experience in moving pianos (excluding grand piano).
How are storage payments made?
During the booking process, a customer agent will ask about the estimated value of your belongings. Storage is calculated on weekly basis. So, please note that the price may be amended depending on whether the number of storage containers changes. If such a situation occurs, you will be informed within 2 business days.
How do I pay for the man and van service?
Once the arrangement is made and you accept the quote and the final duration is confirmed, we require the payment to be done before completion of the job. Please note that your card may be charged for the full price of the Service immediately upon booking or at any time before the Service begins. We advise our customers to pay via debit or credit card.
Ready To Book A Service?
Request a free quote through our website’s contact form, or by calling our friendly representatives at 02034045162. The info we need is the pick-up and drop off addresses, the date of the move, your name, phone and email, and an approximate list of the items you need to move. After that, you will be contacted by one of our sales agents so that you can receive your quote, and arrange your removals service. Your job is now done, and the only thing left to do is to greet the professional moving team on the day of your appointment. They will do the service according to your requirements, while you give yourself the rest you deserve.