Man And Van Hillingdon Service For Speedy And Easy Relocation
Need man and van services in the London Borough of Hillingdon? Not to worry! We at Best Move Man and Van have all the experience and tools needed to make your Hillingdon move stress-free and easy. So, instead of spending time searching for boxes and looking for friends that are willing to help you, just choose the best option – to hire a true professional!
I ordered some flat packs and I thought it would be easy to assemble. Not only I wasted so many hours, but the pieces never came out. Fortunately, Best Move’s man made it look easy, so easy I think I can now do it myself.
Best Move gave me the best quote out of all the man and van companies I called. I was also pleasantly surprised to see how fast and careful they worked. No items were damaged at the end of my move. Definitely would call them again.
Junk clearance is a job I wouldn’t like to face. Thankfully, Best Move has a solution and your guys were working like they do rubbish removals every day. Now this place looks set to become our new office.
Hillingdon Man And Van Done Right
The Borough of Hillingdon is a busy place and people move all the time. You can call us any time to book professional man and van services when:
- You have packed all your items and are moving home, but don’t have sufficient transport. In this case, the moving team of highly dedicated and skilled movers will load all your boxes in a blink of an eye and will deliver them to your new address.
- You need several large and bulky items moved from one Hillingdon address to another. This applies to nearby areas as well. For example, you need two large sofas moved from your home to Harrow or Ealing.
- You need an item picked up from a local retailer shop and delivered to your place or collected from your home and delivered somewhere else.
- You need heavy and awkward furniture moved, but can’t do it on your own. It doesn’t matter where you need it moved as long as it’s within the limits of London.
- You require someone to organise all aspects of your move from Hillingdon – man and van service, rubbish collection, tenancy cleaning, boxes, and anything else. Best Move is a phone call away!
All our Hillingdon man and van services are fully insured, reasonably priced and available on flexible working schedules.
As mentioned earlier, you are not limited to hiring us just for this area, but can instead have us move you to other areas such as Hammersmith and Fulham, Hounslow, Brent or Richmond Upon Thames. The choice is yours!
Benefits Londoners Get When Hiring Us
- Moving expertise: all company movers are fully checked and specially trained to carry out all our moving jobs.
- Extra services: we might specialise in providing Londoners with man and van services, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do anything else.
- 24/7 Customer care: you can get in touch with our friendly staff by phone, email or chat at any time.
- No area limitations: you live in the Borough of Hillingdon, but want to move outside of west London. No problem, we cover all areas and regions of the capital.
What Other Best Move is Able to Cope With
Man and a van is a service used for small-scale removals, but occasionally you may require additional services. We provide those services in order to facilitate your transfer.
Packing – Give us a call if you need help packing your items if you don’t have the time to seek boxes. The man and van movers in Hillingdon have received specialised training in the art of item packaging and always utilise high-quality packing supplies and durable cardboard boxes. This service is simple to add on to your standard home move, business transfer, or small man and van move.
Storage – When you need to leave some of your possessions outside of your house for a while, use our removals and storage services.
Move Out/In Cleaning – Moving houses often produces a massive mess that requires end-of-tenancy cleaning and junk disposal. All of the mess will be cleaned up by expert cleaners, ensuring that you get your money back.
Assembly of furniture – In order to make huge furniture items fit more comfortably within our moving vehicles, we occasionally deconstruct them. Of course, when we unpack them, we put them back together. If you purchased a piece of furniture from IKEA but are unsure how to put it together, you can also use our furniture assembly services.
Parking In The Borough Of Hillingdon
Hillingdon is a suburban town located in the northwest of London, England. It is a vibrant town with plenty of shops, restaurants, and amenities, making it a popular destination for both locals and visitors alike. However, parking in Hillingdon can sometimes be a challenge due to the town’s popularity and the limited availability of parking spaces.
To help alleviate this issue, the Hillingdon Council has implemented various parking schemes in the town. These include residential parking permits, pay and display parking, and short-stay parking. There are also several car parks located in and around the town centre, providing additional parking options for visitors.
It’s worth noting that some areas in Hillingdon have restricted parking zones, which are designed to prevent congestion and ensure safety for residents. These zones require visitors to display a parking permit or pay a fee to park on the street. Failure to comply with the restrictions can result in a parking fine.
Frequently Asked Questions By Our Customers
Do you do piano removals?
We have the equipment, vans, and men with experience in moving pianos (excluding grand piano).
How are storage payments made?
During the booking process, a customer agent will ask about the estimated value of your belongings. Storage is calculated on weekly basis. So, please note that the price may be amended depending on whether the number of storage containers changes. If such a situation occurs, you will be informed within 2 business days.
How do I pay for the man and van service?
Once the arrangement is made and you accept the quote and the final duration is confirmed, we require the payment to be done before completion of the job. Please note that your card may be charged for the full price of the Service immediately upon booking or at any time before the Service begins. We advise our customers to pay via debit or credit card.
Ready To Book A Service?
A smooth and stress-free move is guaranteed with Best Move’s man and van services, whether you’re moving your home, workplace, or furnishings. Visit their website and complete the online booking form to reserve their services. You must fill out the form with information like your old and new addresses, the distance you’re moving, and the day and time you need their assistance.
The Best Move team will then provide you with a quote and confirm your reservation based on the details you supply. To make your move even simpler, you can choose extra services like packing and unpacking, disassembling and reassembling furniture, and storage options.